Business Licenses & Permits

Get more information about business/merchant licenses and permits and how to get one for your business. To obtain a business/merchant license or permit, please print off the application and complete it in its entirety. Applications can be mailed in, emailed, or faxed to the City Clerk along with the appropriate fee.

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.

Contact Info

Dianna Drake
City Clerk

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a business license for a home based business?


Do I need a MO State liquor license to obtain a liquor license in Cool Valley?


I have a home based business selling alcohol infused goods, do I need a liquor license?

Yes. You need a state and local license.

Do I have to attend a board meeting about my new business application?

Yes. You are the best person to advocate for your business. Business owners or authorized agent must fill out the proper paperwork, submit proper documentation along with fee and be present at the board meeting when the Board is discussing your business.