The City of Cool Valley City Clerk is the chief administrator and appointed by Board. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities of the City Clerk...
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Board
- Ensuring that all projects, operations and functions within the local government & community operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed
- Responding to citizen concerns
- Collects information and prepares Board agendas and other information for Board
- Collects, organizes and maintains records
- Records and submits Board meeting minutes
- Attends trainings, conferences and seminars
- Issues permits
The City Clerk also works to develop the annual budget, works with other administrators in the region and performs other duties assigned to the City Clerk per the request of the Board.