It is that time of the year when the grass is growing rapidly!
- Prune in Late Winter and Early Spring. ...
- Clean Up Leaves—Go Easy. ...
- Address Aggressive Weeds—Early! ...
- Seeding Bare Patches—Carefully. ...
- Rake Away Thatch—Not 'Til Dry. ...
- Do Not Fertilize Too Early. ...
- Loosen the Soil—If It's Compacted. ...
- Redraw Beds—With a Garden Hose
People with Flood Damage in Missouri Can Apply for FEMA Help
ST. LOUIS – Renters and homeowners in St. Louis County, the City of St. Louis and St. Charles County who
were affected by flash flooding July 25-28 may apply for FEMA disaster assistance.
Apply online at DisasterAssistance.gov, by calling 800-621-3362 or by using the FEMA mobile app.
If you use a relay service, such as video relay (VRS), captioned telephone or other service, give FEMA the
number for that service.
City of Cool Valley is accepting applications for a Public Works Director. Pass along the exciting news!
METROPOLITIAN ST. LOUIS SEWER DISTRICT (MSD) OFFERS CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS TO ITS CUSTOMERS
Water is our most precious resource! Everyday is an opportunity to save water every time you turn on the faucet. From kitchen, to laundry room and bathroom to your outdoor lawn and garden. Don't miss a chance to save money on your water bill and help the planet!