The City of Cool Valley Police Clerk/Prosecuting Attorney Clerk performs many duties vital to the daily operations of the Police department and Prosecuting Attorney's office. Listed below you will find a few of the duties performed.
- Maintain current Prosecuting Attorney files for all tickets, citations, summons and information issued.
- Process attorney entries and requests for recommendations received from the Court Clerk.
- FAX entries and requests for recommendations to the Prosecuting Attorney’s office with appropriate
Department of Revenue and criminal history of the defendants.
- File all paperwork in the Prosecuting Attorney files.
- Forward Police/Accident reports to attorneys on Discovery requests per the Prosecuting Attorney.
- Process paperwork to be sent to Missouri Department of Revenue for DWIs.
- Maintain current certification with REJIS and MULES.
- Attend training to keep up-to-date on current rules and regulations pertaining to agency record retention, release, management and quality control.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
PA Clerk/Police Clerk
100 Signal Hill Dr.
Cool Valley, MO 63121